Monday, April 7, 2014

Diamonds, Disneyland and Deltas!

I have been SO excited to share these pictures from Becky & Mitch's recent engagement session!!

Becky and I met in our college sorority and were reunited by the awesome-ness that is facebook. I was so excited when she asked me to capture some engagement pictures for them at MY favorite place ever (and theirs)- Disneyland!

I am so happy to see that Becky has found her prince in Mitch! Happily ever after to you both!!

Now on to the good stuff....

For the first half of the day, they kept it Disney dressy.....and then half way through they put on some adorable his and hers Mickey shirts! Adorable!
















1 comment:

  1. Love...love...love! Congratulations Becky and Mitch!

    Happiness always and in all ways!

    Love,

    Claudia Barrett
    (Monya's Mom)

    ReplyDelete