Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I have been waiting to post about this session for at least a month now!! Let me start by saying these client's are every photographers dream.....I adore every chance I get to make more memories for this sweet family. Not only are Katie and Andrew the most well behaved, sweetest kids ever, but the love between Brittany & Jon is constantly evident for all to see.

Well......for this session, Jon wanted to surprise his wife and (sit down ladies!) he planned this photo session and coordinating outfits all on his own. I was so excited when he first messaged me, because I knew Brittany would absolutely LOVE her Mother's Day present! It's not even about the pictures (which are adorable!), but more about the time and effort he put into this sweet gift.


Hope you all enjoy!! And hug your mom today if you can!!










No comments:

Post a Comment