Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Britney & Josh | Disneyland Engagement Session

I love a good Disneyland engagement session. There is just something so exciting about helping fellow Disney fanatics tell their love story at the happiest place on earth! Britney & Josh were a blast to hang out with and I think their photos show how much fun we were having!! Here are just a few of my favorites!!! (Seriously, there were SOOOO many favorites!)



This next series was inspired by one of my favorite movies Lady & the Tramp! Except Churros are yummier than spaghetti!!





Britney & Josh love all things Alice & Wonderland, so we had to hit as many spots as possible for them! Aren't they the cutest?







Sometimes I love a classic black & white castle shot!










These two are thinking of a date in September......












No comments:

Post a Comment