Monday, January 5, 2015

Amanda & Blaze | Kelly's Garden Wedding, Canyon Country, Ca

Remember how I said I love all things Disney? Well, I think I attract couples that feel the same way. Naturally, Amanda and I got along great once we found out we had that in common, and I was beyond excited when she and Blaze chose me to capture their fun filled day! 

Amanda & Blaze were married at Kelly's Garden, a quaint little spot in Canyon Country. Her colors were a soft pink and gray, and she had some subtle Disney touches that made me super excited. 

Big thanks to my second shooter, Danielle! :) 





her shoes were ADORABLE





all the tables were named with Disney song titles! 

Cinderella's pumpkin, anyone? 


Up!!! 



their little Aubrie is a doll :) 








Vendors: 

Officiant: John Koczman


1 comment:

  1. This wedding theme was adorable! I also want to have a Disney themed wedding at my favorite New York event space. I really liked your photography work in this wedding. It would be my pleasure to have you as my wedding photographer!

    ReplyDelete