Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!! Michelle Lacson Photography 2014 Review


While 2014 was the hardest year for me personally, it was the best for me professionally. Strange how things happen. I want to say a heartfelt thank you to all 29 of my wonderful couples from this year!! I love you all, and am so happy you had me there to capture your special day!! 

Special shout out to the couples from the second half of the year (after I lost my dad) that have been so incredibly patient with me. I took some time off and it's been a long game of catch up. 

I made a little collage and then posted them individually as well <3 




This year took me to some amazing venues including Disneyland, Dove Canyon, The Queen Mary, Galpin Ford, CBS Studios, The Santa Barbara Zoo, Riviera Country Club, Knollwood Country Club, Orcutt Ranch, Bella Vista Groves, the Sky Room, and so many more!! 


Thank you to some of my favorite vendors for all your continued referrals and for making my job so much fun! 

Waveform Events
Water Tree Events
Makeup by Melissa Ann
Great Officiants
Acton Country Flower
Fairytale Hair & Makeup
Makeup by Cristina Underwood
and everyone else, you know who you are!!! These were just the repeat offenders! ;) 

Thank you to all the photographers that have referred me work, given me advice, have joined my associate team, that have 2nd shot for me this year. Couldn't have done it with out all of you!! 

Michelle Castro, Jenna Henderson, Chris Ellis, Regina Doeppel, Cherie Starke, Stephanie Hirsh, Danielle Bacon, Fern Lee, Kristen Burtch, Jessica Angell, Adam Parth and Sara Panman...and its late so if I forgot anyone, know I love you and didn't mean to! 















































Happy New Year!! Looking forward to this years weddings!! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment