Friday, January 9, 2015

Anja & Matthew | Fairmont Miramar Santa Monica

I don't always do this, but I love this wedding SOOOO much I am doing TWO blog posts on it. Thanks to Waveform Events for referring Anja & Matt to me, I could not have asked for a sweeter couple to have as clients! 

Since Anja & Matt opted not to have a first look and do things traditionally, they have no idea what each other was doing before the "I Do's"! This blog post is dedicated to the part of the day that was filled with anticipation and excitement as Anja & Matt got ready to become husband and wife! 


Big thanks to Danielle for second shooting, a couple of these are hers!! 



Anja's dress was custom couture by L'ezu.
AKA amazing. 






I loved that the pillow had their last initial! 







this picture is to cute! mom and daughter sharing a moment







coolest cufflinks ever


uncanny resemblance! 




I am going to do a vendor shout out here, but you have to check out part two to see most of their work!! 


Coordinator: One Darling Day

DJ/Lighting: Waveform Events

Flowers: Flowers by Cina

Videography: Alex Mo



Table Rental: InStyle Event Co








No comments:

Post a Comment